The Wilnecote Community Leisure Centre is located on the site of the Wilnecote High School on Tinkers Green Road, Wilnecote, Tamworth.
The facility is managed by The Wilnecote High School and is open to the public during evenings, weekends and school holidays.
The centre includes the following facilities;
- Four Court Sports Hall
- 18m Swimming Pool
- 16 Station Fitness Suite
- Purpose Built Sprung Wooden floored Dance Studio
- Fitness Studio
- 200 seater Theatre
- Computer Suite
- Recording Studio
- Changing Rooms
- Playing Fields
- Netball Courts
- A variety of classrooms suitable for a wide range of activities including meetings, cooking, music lessons and more.
As well as Wilnecote Community Library being on site.
The centre is home to a number of sporting and recreational groups including
- Wilnecote Wanderers Junior Football Club
- Fast Lane Swim School
- Splitz Dance Studio
- Leisure Leagues
- Tamworth Volleyball Club
- Wilnecote Netball Club
- G-Force Trampoline Club
- And a variety of Martial Arts Clubs
The Leisure Centre also provides its own activities including:
- Childrens Birthday Parties
- Friday Night Activities Club
- School Holiday Schemes